“Healthy Families, Strong Communities”
We believe that healthy families form the basis of a strong community.
At Family Dynamics, we provide practical support in times of need, to help you care for your children and each other. From in-home family support, to parent coaching and counselling, family resource centres, empowering schools, licensed child care practitioners and newcomers, we bring together programs, partnerships and resources to help you on your journey.
We respect the unique worth and inherent dignity of all people and provide respectful services in a safe, accessible and confidential environment.
Because people and families are unique and have different needs, we continuously adapt our programs, to best serve our community.
At Family Dynamics, we strive to provide excellent, welcoming and accessible services and programs to everybody, including people with disabilities.
We are committed to the following:
- offering to communicate in different ways, such as writing things down, reading things out loud, taking extra time to explain things and offering interpreter services for all services when needed
- accommodating the use of assistive devices, such as wheelchairs and communication or hearing devices
- welcoming support persons
- allowing service animals on our premises
- maintaining our accessibility features (when it is available) and ensuring automatic doors are working properly and keeping aisles and entryways clear of clutter
- letting people know if an accessibility feature (when it is available), such as an elevator, is out of order and when it will be back in order
We welcome feedback about the accessibility of our services, and pledge to respond promptly to concerns or suggestions.