Our 160-person staff includes:
- family support coordinators
- behaviour support coordinators
- a child care resource coordinator
- newcomer support/case coordinators
- crisis intervention specialists
- family support workers
- parent coaches
- family resource centre staff
- a neighbourhood immigrant settlement worker
These staff are supported by supervisors, program directors and other administrative staff.
Collectively, this diverse group speaks over 40 languages and represents over 45 different cultural groups.
M.G.E.U Collective Agreements (Downloadable PDFs)
Executive Director: Millie Braun M.Sc, C.Mgr.
Director of Finance and Operations: Akiva Borenstein CPA, CGA