What is Licensed Family Child Care?
– Providing child care in your home with a personalized family environment for children to learn and develop.
– The service is provided in your home to a maximum of 8 children under the age of twelve years. There should be no more than 5 children under the age of 6, and no more than 3 children under the age of 2 (including your children and other children living in the home).
What does the Family Child Care training look like?
We offer free training and support for people to become licensed Providers.
Duration: between 6 to 9 months
Classes and workshops will be held during evenings and some Saturdays
– A 40 hour Red River College course “Introduction to Family Child Care”
– 2 days of business training
– Various workshops
– First Aid/CPR training
– Ongoing support and mentorship
Am I eligible to become a Licensed Family Child Care Provider?
– Do you have experience and an interest in caring for children?
– Do you live in a residence with two exits on the main floor (not an apartment)?
– Would you like to be self-employed at home?
– Do you have the English skills needed to function successfully as a Family Child Care Provider?
For more information, please contact:
Direct line: 204-594-1886 or
Direct line: 204-594-1478
“‘There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.’ This is Family Dynamics for me, for in every step of the way, they helped me achieve my dream to be a Self-Employed Individual.”
-Anna Cruzada using Mandy Hale’s (author) quote to describe Family Dynamics
“Through the training program, I learned not only how to be a professional provider, I also became a better person in the world. During the training, we built strong relationships, helped each other, just like a big family. I appreciate what Family Dynamics did for us.”